Budget service (Tuesday to Thursday)
Keen to reach a specific financial goal? Not sure how to best manage your money? Have you received a large unexpected bill? We can help.
If you’re not feeling in control of your money you’re probably feeling quite stressed out about it. Financial hardship can lead to a number of relationship issues affecting both your wellbeing and that of those close to you. Good budgeting advice can help reduce that stress and help you plan for the future.
The Raglan Budget Service is a free, friendly and confidential service that exists to help you with your household budget. We have a part-time, fully trained, budget advisor to help you learn more about managing your money – whether it’s gaining control of debt, help to achieve your financial goals, or help with creditors or government services like WINZ or the IRD.
- A good budget lets you control your money instead of your money controlling you.
- A good budget can keep you out of debt or help you get out of debt.
- A good budget actually creates extra money for you to use on things that matter to you.
- A budget helps your entire family focus on common goals.
- A budget helps you prepare for emergencies or large or unplanned expenses that might otherwise knock you for a loop financially.
It’s not about number crunching! A budget is a guide that tells you whether you’re going in the direction you want to be. You may have goals and dreams but if you don’t set up guidelines for reaching them and measure your progress, you may end up going so far in the wrong direction you can never make it back.
Talk to us today! You can access as many consultations or appointments as you need at no cost. For more information or to make an appointment to see Noelene Manufui call the Budget Service on (07) 825 8500 / main office on (07) 825 8142 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org